Pages

Friday, March 24, 2023

LIFE IN GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS

 1.  Seek God with your whole heart.

        Jeremiah 29:11-13

            11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

            12. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will harken unto you.

            13. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

        Jeremiah 33:3, Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

2.  Look unto Jesus for everything.

        Hebrews 12:2, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

        Jude 3, 20-21

            3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

            20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

            21. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

        Romans 12:3, For I say through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealth to every man the measure of faith.

        Matthews 6:33, But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.


God must be first in our lives; not second, or third, if we want to have a life in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment